Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heavenly Inspiration






 Heavenly inspiration from a cathedral stained glass window





Fresh peaches and plums translate into a show of azaleas


                                                                             

                             From the water to the prairie
                                                   



Expanses of storm clouds to masses of bluebells
 


  
Yellow Bananaquits on spikey foliage





From a Sailfish in Michigan to a Michigan Lily in Minnesota



You get the picture.  Get the color from everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gabby, What a highly imaginative posting! I love the way you have linked the colours from one image to another.

I am glad to have caught up with you once more after the demise, and now resurrection, of Blotanical.

Gabby Gardener said...

Dear Edith, Thank you for your comment! I was not aware of the demise and subsequent resurrection of Blotanical! Not enough time in the day. My new project is a large vegetable plot, so I am trying to learn about veg gardening, it's new for me. Fortunately, we are still under a thick blanket of snow, so I have some time to research. What is your latest project

Mitch McNeil said...

You need more money shots of mushrooms, generally speaking. They cry out for equal representation. Nice shot of hubby on his dinghy.